Peppers (You Can Use Ordinary Peppers If You Prefer)
1. Chop zucchinis, peppers, and onion.
2. In a large pot, mix tomato sauce, 1tbsp vegetable oil, the garlic, and season with salt and pepper.
3. Add in the vegetables.
4. Tur stove to medium heat, and mix gently just a little bit, until everything is well combined.
5. Put on the lid, and let it simmer for about 15 minutes.
6. Then, just let it cool a little, and you're ready to eat!
To serve, portion out the spaghetti into bowls, and add a serving of the bolognese sauce. The bolognese sauce is something that you can make in advance and store in the fridge to heat up a few days later
isn't it funny how we react to the words 'veggie mince'. I tend to make my bolognese type sauce in the morning and then construct the lasagne once i'm ready to eat, this way the sauce has time to cool and then re-heat which always adds to the flavour of the final dish
Well you can't have hot dogs with out a sauce. Now there a ketchup/mustard debate about this but if you want to try something different (and a bit more grown up) then give this recipe for a delicious BBQ sauce a go