sea salt and cayenne pepper to taste ( cayenne pepper is very hot, so you might want it to replace with black pepper)
of Worcester sauce
handful of fresh basil, chopped
1. Heat the oil in a lidded frying pan over a medium heat, add the onion and garlic and saute for a few minutes. Then add the courgettes and cook for a further 5 minutes.
2. Add the chopped tomatoes, Worcester sauce, salt and pepper and let it cook for a few more minutes so the sauce starts to reduce down.
3. Put in the cherry tomatoes and mix it all together.
4. Make a hole in the middle of the sauce and break the egg into it.
5. Put the lid on the pan and cook for 3-4 minutes. The dish is ready when the white is firm.
6. Sprinkle with basil and the dish is ready to serve.
There isn’t anything in the appearance or taste of these bars that would shout ‘healthy’ or ‘diet’ at someone, which makes them not only a great option for making yourself a breakfast or snack, but also if you’re ever in a situation where you have to provide something baked or take something sweet to a party or event
So instead of making one big frittata to use up some leftover bits and bobs, I decided to make mini frittatas in the oven instead and actually, now that I’ve made them this way I think they would be great to make for breakfasts and mini snacks as well as being great for those of you following Slimming World
I serve these for breakfast along side fresh fruit for the kids. All this will take you is about 15 minutes to prepare it, and about 20 minutes to bake it and you have easy grab and go breakfast, lunches or dinners for the week
They’re low fat, high fibre and high protein making them a really healthy breakfast option. Multi-Seed Breakfast Porridge Muffins Print Prep time 5 mins Cook time 20 mins Total time 25 mins Wholegrain, high in fibre and low in sugar, these muffins are not only a delicious and easy-to-make breakfast but are good for you too
Mediterranean breakfast egg muffins are a delicious and healthy way to start your weekend. We love these tasty breakfast egg muffins as our Saturday brunch, regularly having them on returning from our weekend workout