Pre heat oven to 180c
1. Whisk together the flour, salt and baking soda.
2. In a mixer, beat the butter and then add both sugars and beat until light and fluffy.
3. Add the egg, egg yolk and extract and continue beating until combined.
4. Add the flour mixture to the cream mixture and beat until combined then stir in the chocolate chunks.
5. Line a baking tray with parchment and roll dough into small balls and slightly press down.
6. Bake in the middle of the oven for 15 mins, bake for 20 mins if want them crispy or 10-15 mins if like them soft in the middle.
7. Transfer to a cooling rack.
Stir in the chocolate, making sure the chunks are well distributed within the dough. Chocolate chip cookies are a classic, an old-school favourite, and you don't have to have Mary Berry's baking skills in order to make them
Filled with white chocolate whipped cream, topped with rich chocolate glaze and Oreo cookies. Taking several long walks every day, combined the lack of sleep, have made me desperate for comfort food and a more than a little ravenous for chocolate
These chewy chocolate chip cookies are so delicious, with a wonderful soft texture. My chewy chocolate chip cookie recipe is based on one of Hugh Fearnley-Whittingstalls, which I wrote down from one of his cookbooks a while ago
Got a hankering for cheesecake and chocolate chips and cookie dough and squares. Chocolate chip cookie dough cheesecake squares are the ultimate in desserts – gooey and crunchy and soft and moreish and more